As technology pioneers with 30 years of experience
in relative operations, PEINSO has a proven and
successful track record. With our proficiency, we can help your
company accomplish its goals by using our consultation in various
fields We provide education in new and emerging technologies,
guiding your company and helping it make use of them to
implement them into your system.
• Topographic Survey
• Precise Well Positioning
Offshore PositioningCaption Text6
• General Marine Applications Positioning.
• Jack up Rig Moves.
• Semi Sub Rig Moves.
• Anchor Handling.
• Anchor Positioning in semi-sub Rig Moves.
• Vessels Tracking from a master station.
• Anchor positioning in Barges Moves.
• Tail buoy tracking in high resolution survey.
• Drill support.
• Platform Inspection.
• ROV Friendly Mattress deployment.
• Rig approach assists.
• Pipeline survey.
• Debris surveys.
• Riser inspection.
• Pipe line leak locating.
• Pipe line leak repair.
• Divers assisting.
• Bottom walk survey.
• Debris recovery.
• Introduction to offshore survey.
• Hydrographic survey.
• Positioning and Nav. Systems.
• Offshore survey Engineering.
• Underwater inspection.
• Hydrographic survey data processing.
• Commercial ROV introduction and iamiliarisation.
• Commercial ROV technical course.
• Offshore commercial ROV Practical Training.
• Underwater positioning course.
• Commercial Work class ROV technical.
• Underwater interrention.
Subsea survey & inspections services
• Near shore pipe line Replacement / Repair.
• Pipe line as Built Survey.
• Pipe Line inspection (ND, WTM,CPM, Pipeline
• Pipe Line Free Span Support.
• Geophysical & Geotechnical Survey.
• Emergency pipeline repair intervention with high
• Removal of Debris , obstacles mines , surplice …etc.
• Rig move Assistant & ROV services.
• Electrical cable laying & root survey.
• Leakage detection for sub marines pipeline.
• Bathymetric Survey.
• Single Beam Echo Sounder.
• Multi Beam Echo Sounder.
• Side Scan Sonar “SSS”.
• Sub Bottom Profilers “SBP”.
• Under Water Positioning “USBL”.
• Grab Sampling
• Gravity Coring
From the hydrographic point of view a Topographic Survey consists of a series of tasks carried out with the aim of determining the composition of those parts of the earth’s surface which emerge from the water.
It includes the coastal relief and the location of permanent natural or artificial objects and features.
The inspection and survey of underwater pipelines and platforms can be easily completed by ROV Innovations, ROVs to perform vessel inspection, corrosion measurements of subsea pipelines, and similar work.
The offshore applications of ROV are varied and numerous, including search and recovery, marine surveying, offshore engineering, pipe inspection, tank inspection, hull inspection, diver safety monitoring, and underwater security.
Our experienced team provides Geophysical Contracting and Consulting services to clients in the Energy, offshore Oil and Gas industry, Geotechnical, Civil Engineering, and Environmental sectors.
We have the resources for shallow and deep water geophysical surveys.
The Coastal & Ocean Engineering research are conducting in the cooperation with our company partners.
Bathymetry is the study and mapping of sea floor topography. It involves obtaining measurements of the water depth and is equivalent to mapping topography on land.
Supplying vessel in cooperation with our partners.